My dude straight loving him some nsync.
♡ i could kill a man ♡ : “i’m a feminist and if that offends you then fuck you!”
1. yeah yeah yeahs man 2. no doubt just a girl 3. garbage what girls are made of 4. kate nash all talk 5. joan jett bad reputation 6. lana del rey kinda outta luck 7. charlotte sometimes how i could just kill a man 8. marina diamandis & charli xcx just desserts 9. ke$ha cannibal 10. dragonette the boys 11. marina and the diamonds homewrecker 12. little mix feat. missy elliott how ya doin’? 13. icona pop i love it 14. pat benatar you better run 15. alice in videoland ladykiller 16. kate nash rap for rejection 17. beyoncé run the world (girls) 18. sky ferreira 99 tears 19. ke$ha boots & boys 20. marina and the diamonds how to be a heartbreaker 21. charli xcx you (ha ha ha) 22. blondie just go away 23. nancy sinatra these boots are made for walking 24. yeah yeah yeahs mystery girl 25. esthero wikked lil’ grrrls 26. lily allen knock ‘em out 27. sky ferreira untouchable 28. beyoncé bow down/i been on
↳ 25 Romantic Fonts | a subtle revelry
1. Clipper Script, by Måns Grebäck | 2. Daun Penh | 3. Cac Champagne, by American Greetings | 4. Nautik, by Henning Skibbe | 5. Sail, by Latinotype | 6. Learning Curve, by Blue Vinyl Fonts | 7. Parisienne, by Astigmatic One Eye | 8. Bodoni MT Condensed, by Monotype Type Drawing Office | 9. Sachiko, by Lauren Thompson | 10. Lobster Two, by Pablo Impallari | 11. Ever After, by Michael A. Hernandez | 12. Brannboll, by Måns Grebäck | 13. Castro Script, by Måns Grebäck | 14. Swis 721 Outline, by Max Miedinger | 15. Little Days, by West Wind Fonts | 16. Italic C | 17. Courier New, by Adrian Frutiger | 18. Frykas Light*, by Baobaby Studio | 19. Jellyka Bees Antique, by Jellyka Nerevan | 20. Little Lord Fontleroy, by Nick’s Fonts | 21. Complex, by Qbotype | 22. Roman D | 23. Euro Roman | 24. Burgues Script*, by Alejandro Paul | 25. (Title) Matilde, by Typedepot
Neji nigga we thought u was dead
Neji left the Leaf and became a cloud ninja.
Fullmetal Alchemist + Food
Hi. These are some pictures of my butt that I’ve posted on my blog. I just wanted to clear some stuff up about them. I have stopped posting them in the past because I was dating someone who 1) didn’t want other people seeing my butt and 2) was embarrassed that I would post them.
Here’s the most basic way I can say what I’m thinking.
Here’s what these pictures DON’T mean:
- I want to have sex with you.
- I want your attention.
- I want sexual attention.
- I have issues with self esteem.
- I have no self-respect.
- I have “daddy issues”.
- I will have sex with you no matter who you are.
- I am unintelligent and vapid.
Here’s what these pictures DO mean:
- The human body is beautiful.
- I have a butt.
- It’s a good butt.
- I’m proud of it.
- Here’s a picture of it.
- That’s it.
- Nothing else.
- Just a butt.
Here’s what these pictures say about me:
Here’s what pisses me off:
- People who think that showing your body equates to a lack of self-respect or says something about your sexual activity.
- People who think that this justifies receiving fucked up and creepy anonymous messages of harassment.
- People who think that seeing a picture of my butt says anything about my personality, my mind, my soul, etc.
- People who say they back up feminism and body positiveness, but if their girlfriend, or a girl they were interested in, posted a picture of their body on the internet they would suddenly “lose respect” for them.
- People who think naked bodies = sex.
- People who say things like “Do you think you’ll ever get a boyfriend if you’re posting those pictures?”, “I thought you weren’t posting those pictures anymore, haha.”, or “Why would someone date you when they can just look at your blog for those pictures?”
- People who say those things and then ask me to send them pictures of my body. Fuck you.
Here’s what (I think) you should do:
- Stop leaving hateful anonymous messages.
- Stop using words like “slut” and “whore”.
- Stop having double standards.
- Stop assuming things about people.
- Stop being hateful.
- Be kind, be gentle, be respectful.
- Keep scrolling down your dashboard.
- Keep your shitty thoughts to yourself.
- Love yourself.
That’s basically all I wanted to say for now, I’m sure I’ll end up thinking of more things but this has been a massive post about being body positive and loving the way you look and not letting shitty people get you down.
Totally gonna start posting pics of my ass again cause fuckin’ THIS.
It’s Time to Run Juliet - Imagine Dragons + We The Kings
Like this? Check out this guy’s website! http://www.flipboitamidles.com
Angelina Jolie had a double mastectomy, in case you hadn’t heard. How dare she remove those ticking time bombs from her chest, amiright? Like, hasn’t she learned by now that her body is public domain and we all get to vote on what she does with it? Sheesh, how selfish can ya get.
This is so perfect. SO PERFECT. I can’t even.
A Game of Art: Sansa Stark + Monet’s Water Lilies
The full version of the song from Shh!LAKE - No Wonder I
Our new song “No Wonder I” is featured in tonight’s episode of Adventure Time! The title of the episode is “Shh!” so don’t tell anybody. The song is from our upcoming album Circular Doorway. You may have picked up a special bootleg cassette version we were selling on our last tour? You can buy or just listen to the track on Bandcamp today. It should be available on iTunes, etc tomorrow. We hope you are having a good spring!
Nyan is coming over tomorrow night. And then an extra day because I said so
and also helping him write his last paper. (◕‿◕✿)