DIY Craftsmanship of the Day: Ziploc Bag Jacket for Snacking on the Go
A crafty lady by the name of Diane made this ingenious jacket out of Ziploc bags. Not only is the clear plastic great for staying dry on rainy days, she can always have some snacks with her. This is one outfit that truly succeeds at fashion and function. Hat tip goes to Laughing Squid!
MY FRIEND DIANE MADE A ZIPLOC BAG JACKET
Ok. I noticed something when I was re-watching the series a while ago.
Remember in episode 10, when both Madoka and Homura are about to become witches? Homura asks if Madoka has any grief seeds. Madoka says that she didn’t have any. But she later pulls out one after Homura is done talking about becoming a witch.
Looking closer at it. I noticed that it is Sayaka’s grief seed.
Andrew Garfield and Ren
why did I think I could play god
- love yourself like kanye loves himself
- believe in yourself like kanye believes in himself
- know you’re the shit like kanye knows he’s the shit
This is actually really great because Kanye West has fought depression and suicide this sort of confidence worked for him and wow Kanye West. Anyone who is depressed, believe you are the Kanye Best.
Here are some awesome and empowering quotes from several very strong female celebrities.
And Kristen Stewart.
No, you know what? Fuck you.
Let me tell you about Kristen Stewart.
Let’s talk about how she’s the centerpiece of one of the most inexplicably popular misogynistic pieces of film shit and somehow gets blamed for it sucking, despite the fact that, hey, the books were actually worse. For those who were lucky enough to escape reading the actual books, her apparent lack of emotion is 100% accurate to Bella’s character, because Bella is in fact not a character but a blank white wall for fourteen-year-old girls to project themselves onto. Robert Pattinson is not the only one in the cast who hates Twilight, thank you.
Let’s talk about how she got crucified in the media for having an affair with a married man, when that man was her director. And let’s remember that she was called all manner of things for “ruining her relationship with RPattz” when she wasn’t even engaged to the dude, let alone married with kids. But oh no, she gets called a slut because she’s Kristen Stewart, she gets her career fucked because she’s Kristen Stewart, and the dude gets off scott free.
Let’s talk about how she is incredibly shy and anxious (rather, incidentally, like Chris Evans) but does film anyway, because she’s just that awesome.
Fuck your noise. She’s not the best actor in the world but she sure as hell doesn’t deserve that kind of shit.
”[…]her apparent lack of emotion is 100% accurate to Bella’s character.”
As someone who had the misfortune of reading this set of paperweights, I can vouch for this. In fact, when I saw the first film, it struck me that Stewart actually made Bella mildly more likable than in the novels, and that Bella in the film wasn’t a complete and total waste of space.
^^ I always say the movies are better than the books because a) Bella actually does things and b) no internal monologue about Edward’s marble skin or whatever shit.
6 Fruits You Should Try
- Dragon FruitThis fruit is an excellent supplement for the liver as well as contains vital minerals that assist in weight-loss and balancing body weight without compromising health. For people suffering from diabetes, a dry or fresh dragon fruit guarantees blood glucose control.
- Star FruitThis fruit is an excellent source of ascorbic acid, which is important to the fitness of your body, as it assists in maintaining bones, teeth, mucus membranes, skin and improves the immune system. It also contains beta-carotene, which can be converted into vitamin A in your body for good vision and appetite.
- KiwanoThis fruit is very rich in vitamin c and fibre. These help the red bloods cells, skin, muscles, nerves and heart. Vitamin E works in the body by helping to neutralize the damage from free radicals which can cause cancer and cardiovascular disease.
- MangosteenThis fruit has a very high concentration of xanthones that is one of the most powerful anti-oxidents in the world. The fruit also boosts the body’s immune systems and helps increase energy levels.
- Sugar Apple
This fruit helps regulate the menstrual cycle, and contains a large amount of rosemary oil which can help fight off depression. This fruit also contains cineole which aids the body’s nervous system, helps in blood circulation, and improves concentration. This fruit as well aids in reducing the severity of asthma.
- Goji BerryGoji berries are called the world’s most nutritional powerful anti-aging food. Goji berries are the highest rated antioxidant and have more vitamin C than oranges, more beta-carotene than carrots, more protein than whole wheat and more iron than steak.
I refuse to believe these are real
Star fruit is delicious!
These look like Pokémon in desguise.
I love how these fruits are available here. Goji berries make fantastic tea too.
I have star fruit tree in front of my house :))
Good things will happen if we’re together, Shinji-kun.
pure freudian empathy
oh my gosh look at that smile in the bottom left
He’s just so happy