This is mostly a multi-fandom blog, mixed with things I find amusing/interesting. I take no responsibility for the terror your eyes will undoubtedly witness here. Feel free to chat with me or ask any kind of questions! I am not shy and am willing to help to the best of my abilities. The bolded is what I am reblogging most at this time of year.
Things I like:
Shingeki no Kyojin, Game of Thrones, Evangelion, Lord of the Rings, BBC Sherlock, Supernatural, Free!, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Korra, Pokemon, Naruto, Ookiku Furikabutte, The Avengers, How to Train Your Dragon, Disney, Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes, Aitsu no Daihonmei, The Amazing Spiderman, The Hunger Games
the one in the drivers seat.
He has a chauffeur
that he drives.
And then I realized…
imagine steve and bucky going for a walk together but are stopped by a bunch of kids on a school trip, and instead of gathering around captain america, the kids crowd around bucky, because he’s “the guy with the wicked metal arm”
#imagine bucky sort of prodding at them like#’no no n ono non he’s captain america go bother h im n O YOU CAN’ T TOUC H IT YES IT’S A STAR’#’WHY??? BECAUSE I LIKE STARS’#’DO YOU KNOW WHO HAS A BIG STAR’#’CAPTAIN AMERICA’#’HE’S OVER THERE G O BO T HER HI M’ (via wintersoldjer)
it’s really not a coincidence that winter soldier is being talked about as the best marvel movie yet
when you give women and poc the same importance and development as you do your white males, amazing things happen
Just a reminder of the cruel irony that everyone remembered Steve Rogers except for the two people he loved the most.
- Steve Rogers was raised by an Irish-catholic single mom in New York in the Depression era
- Steve Rogers grew up with a ton of disabilities
- Steve Rogers had an apartment in an incredibly gay section of New York
- Steve Rogers was a fine arts student
- Steve Rogers completely missed the Red Scare, McCarthyism, the Cold War, Vietnam, Korea, etc.
- Steve Rogers was written by two Jewish guys
- Steve Rogers had a gay best friend and did not consider his love to be any less valid or less real
- Steve Rogers worked with Japanese-American and black soldiers in, again, the Second World War
- Steve Rogers was just in a movie about how utterly fucked up the military-industrial complex is
Basically if your Steve Rogers is a conservative commie-hating uberChristian who would be at home in a racist southern church, you’re doing something wrong.
FUCK YES THIS
imagine bucky and steve speaking french to each other when they don’t want others to understand them and at a briefing for a new mission they start saying some pretty dirty stuff like “ce soir on baise toute la nuit" and natasha gets exasperated and finally says "you do know i understand everything you’re saying right??" and bucky just smirks and replies "viens donc nous joindre”