This is one of the most inspirational posts I have ever seen on Tumblr.
Yes! It matters what kind of onion you use!
Homemade crunchwrap supremes.Homemade Crunchwrap Supremeadapted from Full Bellies Make Happy KidsIngredients:6 large flour tortillas6 small corn tortillas (or tortilla chips)1 pound ground beef1 package taco seasoningsour creamnacho cheese (or shredded Mexican blend cheese)shredded lettucediced tomatoesDirections:Brown ground beef in a skillet, then add taco seasoning (according to package directions). Set aside.Bake the corn tortillas in the oven at 400 degrees for a couple of minutes, until they are golden and crunchy.Microwave the flour tortillas, one at a time (because they cool off quickly), for about 10 seconds to warm them up; this will make wrapping easier. You could also warm them up in the oven; just wrap them in aluminum foil and heat them up for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees.Lay out the flour tortilla. Spoon some of the seasoned beef into the center of the tortilla. Top with some nacho cheese, or shredded cheese. Place the crunchy corn tortilla on top of the cheese/beef; spread a dollop of sour cream on top of it, then toss on some diced tomatoes and shredded lettuce.Starting with the bottom of the tortilla, fold the edge up to the center. Continue doing this in a clockwise or counter-clockwise movement until all of the tortilla is folded over, and the filling is entirely enclosed. If your filling isn’t entirely enclosed and you have an open spot, simply cut out a circle from another flour tortilla and place it on the exposed area, then wrap the tortilla again.
Spray a frying pan with cooking spray. Carefully place the Crunchwrap, seam-side down, in the pan. Press with a spatula and cook on medium-low heat, for about 3 minutes, until the bottom is nice and brown. Flip it over and cook for another 3 minutes. Serve and enjoy :D
Red Stripe Fish and Wood Ear- at 留香園
So fresh and so good~!
,….i really want that fork. it looks like magic!
jesus take the wheel
My boss has been goading us to bring some kind of baked desserts to work lately. Think I’ll make these for Tuesday.
- 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 tablespoons of butter
- 6 oz strawberries, pureed (about 1 cup of whole strawberries)
- 4 oz banana, pureed (about 1 whole banana)
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of dry yellow cake
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dry yellow cake mix
- 4 tablespoons of butter (1/2 stick)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 salt
6 Fruits You Should Try
- Dragon FruitThis fruit is an excellent supplement for the liver as well as contains vital minerals that assist in weight-loss and balancing body weight without compromising health. For people suffering from diabetes, a dry or fresh dragon fruit guarantees blood glucose control.
- Star FruitThis fruit is an excellent source of ascorbic acid, which is important to the fitness of your body, as it assists in maintaining bones, teeth, mucus membranes, skin and improves the immune system. It also contains beta-carotene, which can be converted into vitamin A in your body for good vision and appetite.
- KiwanoThis fruit is very rich in vitamin c and fibre. These help the red bloods cells, skin, muscles, nerves and heart. Vitamin E works in the body by helping to neutralize the damage from free radicals which can cause cancer and cardiovascular disease.
- MangosteenThis fruit has a very high concentration of xanthones that is one of the most powerful anti-oxidents in the world. The fruit also boosts the body’s immune systems and helps increase energy levels.
- Sugar Apple
This fruit helps regulate the menstrual cycle, and contains a large amount of rosemary oil which can help fight off depression. This fruit also contains cineole which aids the body’s nervous system, helps in blood circulation, and improves concentration. This fruit as well aids in reducing the severity of asthma.
- Goji BerryGoji berries are called the world’s most nutritional powerful anti-aging food. Goji berries are the highest rated antioxidant and have more vitamin C than oranges, more beta-carotene than carrots, more protein than whole wheat and more iron than steak.
I refuse to believe these are real
Star fruit is delicious!
These look like Pokémon in desguise.
I love how these fruits are available here. Goji berries make fantastic tea too.
I have star fruit tree in front of my house :))