misha wanted to keep my minion i had to tell him no
omg girl if Misha Collins wants your minion, HE GETS YOUR MINION
OH GOD WEST’S FACE WHEN HE TASTES HIS OWN COOKING IS FUCKING PRICELESS
I finally figured out what it is about this interview I enjoy. This is Misha Collins when he doesn’t really like you. His answers, yes he’s sick and jesus does he do his best but Larry King interrupts him, hasn’t seen the show, is kind of really weird about the threesome thing and calls him a weirdo. Like clearly Larry King didn’t really like him all that much and the feeling was mutual and as the interview went on Misha got more and more … uncooperative? To us, he would never respond that way. We know the story of West’s name, we know why they picked Anaximander as his middle name but Misha is done. He’s not in the mood and he doesn’t like the person he’s talking to so he says “I don’t know”
It’s fascinating because we only ever see Misha around people he loves. Jensen, Jared, Richard, Matt and all of them, talking to fans, he’s animated, he shares and smiles and has a jovial communicative tone. Add him being sick into it and he is so amusingly done being judged by this man.
OH MY GOD IT WORKED
omfg we did it
Misha the handyman
Some things you probably didn’t know about Misha Collins
- Misha was arrested for reading a book on top of a bank because he “needed better lighting”.
- He stole security badges from the White House and turned them into a mobile.
- He has spent the night in an igloo (it was not a pleasant experience).
- Misha smells like cinnamon and watermelon.
- He renewed his wedding vows at a supermarket. With a bouquet of vegetables. Dressed in drag.
- When Misha was younger, he was known for stealing people’s shoes and licking strangers’ ice cream cones
- He organised a tea party in the middle of a highway. He made the police who were sent to charge him sit down and had tea instead.
- He lost to Jared Padalecki in Words With Friends. He owed him $1970 and paid in four buckets of coins.
Cooking fast and fresh with West part 2
filed under: people that make me believe good parenting is not a dying trait
- (see also: Collins, Victoria)
OH MY GOD LITERAL BEST THING EVER
So my now-boyfriend knew I wanted to go to Emerald City Comicon and unfortunately neither of us could go, so he asked his friend to get Misha’s signature for me.
He asked her to get it signed as “to Stephanie” but when she got up there Misha asked for the backstory, and she said it was for a friend (Paul) for a girl he liked AND THIS IS WHAT MISHA WROTE. (“Stephanie, Paul is a keeper. Sleep with him.”)
Oh my god this is the best thing ever.