This is mostly a multi-fandom blog, mixed with things I find amusing/interesting. I take no responsibility for the terror your eyes will undoubtedly witness here. Feel free to chat with me or ask any kind of questions! I am not shy and am willing to help to the best of my abilities. The bolded is what I am reblogging most at this time of year.
Things I like:
Shingeki no Kyojin, Game of Thrones, Evangelion, Lord of the Rings, American Horror Story, The Social Network, BBC Sherlock, Supernatural, Glee, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Pokemon, Naruto, Ookiku Furikabutte, The Avengers, Disney, Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes, Aitsu no Daihonmei, The Amazing Spiderman, The Hunger Games
- Ben Edlund says two characters will get to explore their relationship
- Ben Edlund also mentions the importance of two men kissing
- Ben Edlund says his favorite character to write for is Castiel
- Jeremy Carver allusively states that “Purgatory makes for strange bedfellows”
- Jeremy Carver and Ben Edlund smirk when Jensen refers to Destiel.
- Ben Edlund tells Jensen to think of Destiel as “Dean in an angelic embrace…that’s putting it gentle.”
- Destiel is referred to an extreme bromance (which fandom translated to: GAAAAY!)
- Destiel has been in purgatory for a year before Dean resurfaces. Plenty of bonding time!
- Misha claims that Ben Edlund has posters of “Dean and Cas embracing” all over his office wall.
- Jensen approached Misha during an interview and rubbed his face. Misha seemed to like it. :D
Did I miss anything?
The greatest and saddest thing about Game of Thrones is that none of it ACTUALLY matters. These people are lying, killing, cheating, stealing, destroying, abandoning, changing and for what? Titles and honors and oaths THEY themselves created. Power no one actually has. Revenge no one actually needs.
They lose so much at their own hands.
This is why every character in these books is beautifully written. This is why they are tragic and good and evil and brilliant.
Because they are their only enemies.
The Iron Throne is not a reward.
It’s a fucking curse.
And I swear the biggest joke of all will be when at the end.
It no longer exists.