Still the best.
- Ben Edlund says two characters will get to explore their relationship
- Ben Edlund also mentions the importance of two men kissing
- Ben Edlund says his favorite character to write for is Castiel
- Jeremy Carver allusively states that “Purgatory makes for strange bedfellows”
- Jeremy Carver and Ben Edlund smirk when Jensen refers to Destiel.
- Ben Edlund tells Jensen to think of Destiel as “Dean in an angelic embrace…that’s putting it gentle.”
- Destiel is referred to an extreme bromance (which fandom translated to: GAAAAY!)
- Destiel has been in purgatory for a year before Dean resurfaces. Plenty of bonding time!
- Misha claims that Ben Edlund has posters of “Dean and Cas embracing” all over his office wall.
- Jensen approached Misha during an interview and rubbed his face. Misha seemed to like it. :D
Did I miss anything?
Trickster, Traitor, Soulmate, Spy!
A little collection… more to come.
WAIT A MINUTE I DID A DOUBLETAKE WITH SCROLLING
perfect cosplays always confuse poor lil me
i am sexually attracted to this concept
These letters mean nothing to me now.
TSN Week 1 - Letters
Repel can now be used again without going into the menu. After it runs out, it asks you “Repel’s effect ran out. Use another one? Y/N?”
THANKS THE STARS
THERE IS A GOD
hallelujah praise the lawd that is nintendo
I have been waiting my entire life for this
The Amazing Spider-Man #601
(The Amazing Spider-Man #600/ a panel of him and Johnny Storm.)
SPIDERMAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING
C R Y I N G
did you just fucking punch yourself in the face
The greatest and saddest thing about Game of Thrones is that none of it ACTUALLY matters. These people are lying, killing, cheating, stealing, destroying, abandoning, changing and for what? Titles and honors and oaths THEY themselves created. Power no one actually has. Revenge no one actually needs.
They lose so much at their own hands.
This is why every character in these books is beautifully written. This is why they are tragic and good and evil and brilliant.
Because they are their only enemies.
The Iron Throne is not a reward.
It’s a fucking curse.
And I swear the biggest joke of all will be when at the end.
It no longer exists.
Can we bone yet?
No, not now, Dean. Perhaps when I am no longer emotionally and mentally unstable.
Okay, maybe later then
Yes, in Purgatory, perhaps
lololol I WANTED TO SEE IF IT’D WORK
AND IT DID
What I find interesting is how Mark and Wardo are synced perfectly — down to the movements — yet Mark and Sean are opposites, like during the scene when Sean calls Mark from jail; they’re always on separate sides of the screen.