As a guy, I think the top one looks way better. Just sayin’.
yeah, guy here, top looks way better
You know what’s crazy?! That some women don’t wear makeup to impress men. Some women do it because they like it. When I wear 5 different colors on my eyes with bright ass pink lipstick I KNOW that shit ain’t cute. But you know why I do it? Because makeup is about having fun and being artistic. So if you don’t like my fabulously defined eyebrows I’m okay with that, I didn’t need your approval anyways. I just think some men really need to put their egos to the side and STOP thinking that everything women do is to impress you guys.
Yeah, because women wear high-heels because they’re SO comfortable, right?
No, women (at least me and my friends) wear heels because they’re fun to wear. Sure, they get uncomfortable, but we’re not wearing them for comfort, we’re wearing them to feel good and because we feel sexy in them.
And you’re probably gonna be like “but why do you want to look sexy? For men.”
But no. I like feeling sexy because it helps with MY confidence. It’s not about other guys, i’m already in a committed relationship, but I like feeling good about how I look. Also, even before my relationship I would wear sexy lacy underwear and bras, but NO ONE were seeing them, so why did I wear them? Certainly not because they’re comfortable. Because I feel great about myself when I’m wearing them.
Preach it girl.
i like how they say “as a guy” as though that gives them some sort of authority
Is that Madoka and Homura
for my final trick, i shall turn into a disappointment
hey so things that need to be cleared up:
- it is okay to like someone
- it is okay to like someone really fast or really slow
- it is okay to like someone and not be wary or mistrusting and automatically assuming they’re a sleazy person who is only going to break your heart
- it is okay to be unguarded and unjaded and maybe a little naive
- it is okay to be happy
- there is no guide book or law for how you develop romantic relationships so if you like someone you like someone if you don’t you don’t there is no chemical formula or specific amount of cooking time necessary to say i love you and mean it or have sex or get married or get married and then have sex there is no rule okay the only rule is that you do what makes you happy
i like how when people say “i love couples with size difference” they mean tiny girls with waists so thin the large men they are dating can put their entire hand around them and by love i mean where the FUCK are my tiny vain princes and their huge muscular knight women who don’t put up with any of their shit and hoist them over their shoulders and walk off when they’re having a princely temper tantrum your all WEAK
petition to make young adult authors stop writing about girls whose lives change when they meet a boy
When she saw him time slowed to a stop. He was so perfect and she knew her life would never be the same because she had finally found him. The one. The first boy she would ever kill.
Whenever I see some fedora-wearing dudebro whining about how all the feminazis and friend-zoning bitches ruined his life, I picture this:
literally the manliest thing to ever happen in the history of ever
Marie Laveau | AHS: Coven - Fearful Pranks Ensue 3x04
Native American Cecil Balwin
i cant be the first